14 April 2014

Twitter Coaching Available in 2014




I am so excited about the crowdsourcing that is available on Twitter, I will be offering FREE "how to" sessions via Google Hangouts in 2014! 


These will not be HOA's, so they will not be streamed on YouTube, and they will not be recorded. They are private, intimate sessions for you to ask any question you want. We can work through the process together, learn my best "tricks" on Twitter, and in an hour or less, get everyone comfortable enough with the platform to be able to participate in #genchat . Each session will be limited to ten people - including me! - so I'm asking you to RSVP either by posting to this message or by emailing me at ancestralbreezes at gmail dot com.


There is no fee. There never will be. I just want all of my geneabuddies to understand the impact that Twitter can make on their research. The next session will be held on Wednesday, April 23 at 9:30am Mountain. I will add more hangouts to the schedule very soon, and will try to accommodate all the time zones. If you need a special time to fit with YOUR schedule, please contact me, and we can work together to set something up.



Join me in learning all about Twitter and what it can do for you, your research and your genealogy education!



Connect with me on G+: google.com/+JenBaldwin



9:30am Mountain
8:30am Pacific
10:30am Central
11:30am Eastern







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I would love to hear your thoughts!